AYURVEDIC FOOT CARE – THE WONDERFUL REGIMEN EXPLAINED!
Why do you need a foot care regimen?
· Imagine your little steps as a baby. Those very soft feet needed tender care and nourishment, right?
· Now, you are an adult, yet you travel vast distances with those feet itself.
You need support to your feet which are always your faithful companions in every condition.
· As your travel distance is increasing day by day and your age is also progressing, you need a strong backup using healing herbs in Ayurveda.
· When you are experiencing a little bit of fatigue in your leg, you take an oil available at your home and massage your leg with it. That's alright.
Do you know how much a foot care massage session with a trained Ayurveda therapist is going to benefit you?
· Your feet will be having dryness, numbness, roughness, and fatigue, observe them, don’t you feel a little bit to care for them?
Come to us, we will care for you with our scientifically proven refreshing foot care regimen. Relax and sit back on your chair, listen to us.
Ideally, our foot care regimen consists of foot massage, Dhara with kasaya, and cream application on your soft feet.
Our exclusive foot care range of products like Footcare massage oil, lavender rosemary foot butter, and kashaya (decoction) prepared with the bark of four Ficus species called Nal Pamara.
· Our special product Lavender and rosemary foot butter heals and moisturizes your feet.
· It consists of the richness of almond oil, bergamot oil, chaulmoogra oil, hydrogenated castor oil, jojoba oil, lavender oil, lemongrass oil, lemon oil, neem oil, orange oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, sesame oil, and virgin coconut oil.
So much goodness of herbs apt for a rejuvenating pedicure indeed!