“A RENAISSANCE FROM COVID 19-PANDEMIC THROUGH AYURVEDA”
As we all know the whole world is fighting against the second wave of Covid-19 Pandemic, causing an uncountable health crisis globally. In the post COVID -19 sequalae recovered patients may continue to report wide variety of signs and symptoms including fatigue,lack of appetite and other digestive problems, body ache, head ache, cough, sore throat, difficulty in breathing, anxiety & mental fatigue etc.
A holistic approach is required for follow up care and well-being of all post COVID recovering patients. Here comes the importance of Ayurveda for healthy and persistent wellness. Ayurveda offers a number of medicinal plants, traditionally used for thousands of years, identified for their interesting antioxidant, rejuvenative, antistress, adaptogenic and immunomodulatory activities; which helps to prevents the occurrence of disease in the body, counters the progress of disease in the body and helps to restore the health of mind and body in a natural way
Post-COVID Follow Up suggestions
I. At individual level
· Continue the practice of personal care measures (use of mask, hand & respiratory hygiene,
· Drink adequate amount of warm water.
· Take immunity promoting supplements and medications in order to revitalize the strength of
body and mind
· If there is persistent dry cough / sore throat, do saline gargles and take steam inhalation. The addition of herbs/spices for gargling/steam inhalation
· Follow rehabilitative and rejuvenative Ayurvedic therapies in order to regain homeostasis of body
II. Diets and regiments to be followed
· Daily practice of Yogasana, Pranayama and Meditation, as much as health permits or as prescribed.
· Breathing exercises as prescribed by treating physician.
· Daily morning or evening walk at a comfortable pace as tolerated.
· Balanced nutritious diet, preferably easy to digest freshly cooked soft diet.
· Have adequate sleep and rest.
· Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol
For the effective management to address this infection; Bipha enables us an unparalleled care by traditional interventions along with standard of care. Bipha Healthcare has been the forerunner in ayurvedic solutions to most of the health issues in the body. In order to provide relief from the post COVID sequalae,Bipha health care offers products made from trusted ayurvedic formulations along with body rejuvenating and detoxifying therapies to attain strength and vitality
REHABILITATIVE SUPPLEMENTS FOR COVID -19 RECOVERY
v Immunity enhancing combinations (Agasthya vyoshadi lehyam, Ayush kwath)
v Restorative combinations(Dasamoola kaduthrayam Caplet)
v Rejuvenative combinations(Aswagandha capsule)
· One Liner : A herbal Rasayana to combat with Respiratory Problems
· A perfect blend of herbs with anti-inflammatory & bronchodilatory properties enhance the health of Respiratory system
· One Liner : Promotes healthy mind and Body
· Contains pure and standardized extract of Withania somnifera ; A known adaptogenic herb with rich source of antioxidants restore general health immunity and vitality
3. Ayush kwath (Tea bag,Tablet,Powder)
· One Liner : A miraculous digestive & immunomodulatory formula
· A unique herbal combination of Tulsi, Pepper, Cinnamon & Ginger popup
the digestive fire & also combat with respiratory tract infections
4. Dasamoola kaduthrayam Caplet
· An Ayurvedic caplet made from classical decoction known as Dasamoolakaduthrayam Kashaya; with key ingredients as Dasamoola(Roots ten aturvedic drugs) & Thrikadu(Ginger, Pepper & Long pepper)
· It is very effective for swasa & kasa (respiratory disorders with phlegm especially cough, asthma), jwara, peenasa (common cold)
Gives relief from bronchitis, common cold, traumatic inflammation of the chest, Acts as a good expectorent