In Ayurveda it is known as vyadhikshamatva, which means the capacity of the body to resist against Microbial diseases causes by Bacteria, Fungus, and Viruses.
Improve immunity through Ayurveda?
· Maintain tripods of life ( food, sleep, celibacy)
· Follow Seasonal(ritucharya) and daily regimen (dinacharya)
· Maintain proper digestive fire
· Do rejuvenation therapy and purification procedures (panchakarma)
· Herbs like guduchi, amalaki, ashwagandha, shathavari, yashtimadhu, brahmi etc. and medicines like chavanaprasha, blood in draksha, navajeeva kalpa, kushmanda rasayana, Narasimha rasayana, triphala guggulu, indukantam kashayam, ashwagandha churna, amrutharishta etc. can also be used to boost up immunity.